We are currently accepting applications for the following positions.
Please email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com with the position title as the subject line.
Materials Coordinator (New York)
Salary range: $50K-$65K a year
- Maintaining inventory and location knowledge of all textiles
- Managing inventory value and doing semi-annual inventory counts/reconciliations
- Creating seasonal swatch books for One-of-a-Kind, Bode Fine Tailoring, and approved trims/embellishment
- Managing the process to allocate materials against One-of-a-Kind POs
- Managing the process for deciding on embellishments
- Partnering with Production to monitor and ensure appropriate levels of stock fabrics, trims and buttons
- Working with the Archive Manager to ensure high value fabrics are treated with respect and cared for properly
- Working with the Sourcing Manager to make sure product information stays with the fabrics and is accessible at all times
- Runs the in-house OOAK ‘Mill’ which can be prepared for review
- 2-3 weekly runs to Midtown to purchase special trim/materials for speciality projects or ongoing inventory
Sales Associate - Full-time and Part-time (Los Angeles)
Salary range: $20-$24 per hour
Candidates for the Sales Associate position will ideally possess a minimum of one year experience working in luxury retail or hospitality and should be familiar with the Bode brand. Sales Associates are responsible for achieving sales goals by building and maintaining client relationships, providing exceptional customer service, and maintaining visual standards. Additionally, Sales Associates must retain and communicate detailed product knowledge, prepare merchandise to be presented on the sales floor, and foster a warm, welcoming environment within the store.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Welcoming clients into the store and providing them with the world class Bode experience
- Maintaining sales floor appearance by keeping the floor stocked at all times (resizing and folding trousers, shorts, and Baby Bode)
- Operating the POS system, handling cash and all credit/debit payments
- Telling clients the Bode story (Emily Bode as the founder, when we started, NYC based brand, Green River Project, ethos)
- Achieve and exceed individual sales goals and key performance indicators, individual sales volume, UPT, and Average Order Value
- Client development is about taking our clients through the Bode journey to build long lasting relationships and making sure they’re our top priority
- Providing the best possible service to every client while working closely with them to determine their needs and to answer any questions they may have
- Asking open ended questions and presenting them with a solution and utilizing Endear to keep track of personal client books
- Correspondence. Sending thank yous, follow-ups, reaching out when new items they may like come in. Ensuring that all correspondence is timely, professional and personal.
- Understanding the different Bode silhouettes and styles (Senior Cords, Louie Shirts, Side-Tie vs Standard)
- Knowing where we produce our items (What's in NYC, India, etc)
- Learning our sizing and assisting clients with finding the right pieces
- Romanticizing the client by taking them on a journey with you and the history of our brand